The Cassiobury Park paddling pool is due to be closed for three days in May, to allow for essential maintenance and to ensure it is ready for the peak periods of the summer months ahead…
The water park will be closed on May 16, 17 and 18, while work is carried out on the pool plant. It is hoped that the repair work will be completed in time for the paddling pool to reopen at the weekend.
The paddling pool is generally open daily from 10:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. between which times staff check and monitor the water quality. Last year a reservation system created by Everyone Active and Watford Borough Council was also introduced to help manage the facility during peak times.
Reservations are in one-hour play slots, limited to 270 people at a time (including parents and guardians), and can be booked at the following entry times – 10am, 11.30am, 1pm, 2.30pm, 4 p.m. and 5:30 p.m.
In order to pre-book, park visitors will need to create an account with Everyoneactive at Everyoneactive.com/mobile-app to obtain a Member ID and PIN. Reservations can be made through the Everyone Active app and website via everyoneactive.com/centre/cassiobury-park-paddling-pools. Instructions for application can be found below:
- Download the Everyone Active app
- Select your welcome center. This can be done by selecting the three lines at the top left of the screen. Select ‘My Clubs’ and click the ‘+’ in the top right corner to search for ‘Cassiobury Park Paddling Pools’
- Click on the “Courses & Lessons” icon.
- Choose the time you want to book your session
- When the reservation option is selected, you will be prompted to log in if you have not already done so
- If you do not know your login details, please select ‘forgot password’
- Check your reservation details and press the green “BOOK” button to confirm your reservation
People are encouraged not to book consecutive slots, otherwise children and families wishing to use the facility may not be accommodated. If you book consecutive sessions, you will still be required to exit at the ‘time out’ whistle and will be denied entry to the next session.
For more information on how to safely visit Watford Parks and their facilities, please visit www.watford.gov.uk/parks